We look forward to seeing you! Below please find some helpful information for you.
Please give us a call at (920) 261-3511 with any other questions you may have.
The Trinity family gathers to worship our Savior during three weekly services:
- Wednesday at 6:30 pm (except during Advent and Lent when we have special services at 3:30 pm and 6:30 pm)
- Sunday at 8:00 am (service times may vary for Christmas and Easter)
- Sunday at 10:30 am
Reserved visitor parking and handicapped parking is available in our parking lot. Enter from Fifth St. (one-way going south).
Otherwise feel free to park on S. Fifth St., E. Milwaukee St., S. Fourth St., or Wisconsin St.
Our church has three main entrances
- Southwest corner (S. Fourth St., E. Milwaukee St., and parking lot). This is an excellent entrance for visitors!
- East side (S. Fifth St. and parking lot). This is the only entrance without steps and another excellent visitor entrance. This entrance is open during office hours.
- West side (S. Fourth St.). This is an excellent entrance for visitors — if you like climbing steps.
Upon entering church, an usher will give you a worship service bulletin to guide you through the service. It will include the order of service, hymn numbers, Bible readings, and a sermon outline.
If you have any questions, just ask an usher or any church member.
Communion is offered on the first and third Sundays of each month. We practice close communion, so members of other Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) or Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS) churches are welcome to participate. If you are not a WELS or ELS member, we ask that you please speak to a pastor before joining us in communion.
Our parents room is located off of the Fireside Room. If your children need some time to gather themselves, make use of the books and toys to calm them. A changing table is also located in the Parents Room. You may continue to participate in the worship service through our video display.
Quiet bags are provided for children. Just borrow one for the service and return it to the rack when you are done.
Large print bulletins and hearing assistance devices are available. Please just ask an usher.